Pages

Search Within The Blog....

Loading

04/10/2011

How to check whether site is down for anyone or just for me. what should i do in such situation?

Here i will show you how to check a site that might be unavailable for you but available for any one.
Here i will check two sites. Both are not avilable for me. So i am going to check whether these sites are unavailable for every one or just for me.
1. First i will check viprasys.org. Famouse site for chilling around. It has allot of stuff mostly yahoo related includes tools, tips and trick.
After putting viprasys.org in to a web site that check sites i got this
So it means i don't have to worry because this site is down for every one not just for me.
2. Now secondly am going to check another site which is also not opening in my pc. After putting address in to the site which checks availability, I got this message..

Now this is not going to my favour. There can be any reason for that. So, what i will do when i face this type of situation.
1. I will contact site admin, may be my ip id banned from the site.
2. I will contact with my  isp ( internet service provider) for the resolving of my issue.
3. If site is up and cannot be displayed in your browser then you can use proxy to bypass your isp restrictions.
Use proxy changer software or do it manually. If you dont know how to set proxy in explorer or browser    then click here to see the tutorial how to use explorer with proxy.

Mostly this issue causes due to isp restrictions. Some countries do banning of sites with do not fulfill their privacy criteria.
Click here to visit a site that checks any website for availibily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive