Pages

Search Within The Blog....

Loading

05/10/2011

Hide Facebook Questions Polls From your Facebook News Feed

I have been irritated too much past few days with this Facebook question polls thing. Recently I just tweeted my frustration on twitter and immediately found to the surprise that many have starting Retweeting it. So, thanks for my friend @amit_banerjee who tweeted me about this excellent chrome extension that hides all the Facebook questions from the news feed and removes a big clutter.
hide facebook questions polls Hide Facebook Questions Polls From your Facebook News Feed
I’m never against this Facebook new feature of Questions poll, but dear Facebook, you should understand that not everyone will like all your features. People like me get pissed off soon. You should have atleast kept an option by default to hide all the Questions polls from my news feed similar to what you have provided for other third party applications.
Alright ! Here is the extensions for Google chrome that helps you to hide all the Facebook questions completely from your news feed removing a huge clutter. Simple, just install the extension, refresh the facebook and you can start using it.
Download Hide Facebook Questions [Chrome Extensions]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive